Sky Sports |

Monday 10 March 2014

Cheltenham Picks - Day One

Here are my thoughts on some horses worth a decent Each Way shout, at some decent prices, on the opening day of Cheltenham. Going is good to soft, and expected to become good as the week progresses. 

I would love to see Hurricane Fly lead them home with the field trying to hang on, but I have a little niggle & worry. I also think Quevega is worth taking on at present price.

No matter what you do, enjoy one if the best sporting events around, & good luck.

1.30 - Supreme Novices Hurdle
Wicklow Brave & Garde La Victoire

2.05 - The Arkle
Ted Veale & Champagne Fever

2.40 - Baylis & Harding H'Cap Chase (formerly William Hill)
Relax & Green Flag

3.20 - Champion Hurdle
Hurricane Fly & My Tent Or Yours

4.00 - OLBG Mares Hurdle
Hidden Identity & Highland Retreat

4.40 - Amateurs Novice Chase
Merlin's Wish & Shutthefrontdoor

5.15 - Rewards4Racing Novices Handicap Chase
Dursey Sound & Pendra

No comments:

Post a Comment