Sky Sports |

Saturday 23 June 2012

Why??

Why am I going to embark on this?
Well I decided I need to get some discipline into my life, along with some money management.  If i post a thread on forums I find that i put more effort into what I do, whilst I also find myself putting in the research and though process.
I don't profess to be an expert, more a experienced amateur.  Main interests revolve around the usual favourites of football, horses with some golf & Formula 1 thrown in.
Not al ideas are my own, i make no secret of the fact that for some selections and thoughts I will use all resources and information available to me, but may put my own spin on things.
In the past most of my selections were usually straight forward backs or lays, but my journey has taken me down the paths of trading and arbing/hedging.
hopefully all will be successful, but i have no doubt there will be some down days, but lets see how things go.
Anyway good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment