Sky Sports |

Friday 29 June 2012

You're Out....

Well what an interesting week on the sports front.

Fairly quiet start to the week, with our English cousins never really doing themselves any real justice and allowing the Italians to proceed.  Then the strawberries came out, and out went a couple of my initial Wimbledon portfolio.

Then came Wednesdays bore draw in the football, OK Spain stepped it up towards the end, but was that more down to Portugal's tiredness. Now the Portuguese had enough chances to score,  but again not taken, and why did they keep trying to put everything through Ronaldo, any way they paid the price and out they went.

As for Thursday, my outsiders for Euro 2012 done me some justice and efficiently dispatched a German side who i thought were full of arrogance, and as for Super Mario, he done well didn't he.  And the biggest shock of all was Nadal getting his totties. Good luck to his conqueror, Rosol, but I can't see him going too much further.

As for my trades, Italy done me proud on Thursday, and Portugal cost me a couple of quid, thankfully none of the +£6m traded on Nadal belonged to me, but my portfolio is still hanging on. So overall a little bit more green than I started the week with.

Need to be careful this weekend, some dodgy weather about so care to be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment