Sky Sports |

Sunday 8 July 2012

Stop the Red Days and Increase The Green

The start of another new week is upon us, and to go with it I have a lovely red wine hangover,,,,  Watched a couple of great games of tennis yesterday, at one stage i thought the Ladies final would be over and done with in 45 minutes, but Aggie pulled up her socks and put some fight into the match.  It was really a game of brute force against delicate manoeuvring, and unfortunately the USA came out on top, again.  at one stage I was sat with a large red on Serena, but thanks to the fight back in the 2nd set, that got turned into an even green.  So couple that with my initial portfolio trade, a nice result all round. I got caught up in the doubles match later in the day, and what a great result.  There was a bit of every thing, the underdog in the final, great games, sportsmanship & integrity (a few footballers could learn a thing or two!!) and a nice result at he end. 

Can Murray round the Championship off in the right way today? He has beaten Federer before so no fears there, a change in coach seems to have made him more aggressive and thoughtful. Is Federer on the slide, I doubt it, but he is not infallible. And can Murray carry the weight of expectancy? A lot of questions, and my standalone couple of quid on him is still going strong, but I may jus sit back and watch this one.

In the footy Bray defied expectations and scored first, and what didn't follow was the deluge of goals. This made for a bit of scrabbling about on the trade, bt we always had the 1-1 covered, so in the end a bit of green walked away with.

The horses didn't do too bad, although the bumper horse was a bit of a penalty kick I know, but I had to ramp up the odds by putting it in the double. Both lays came off as well so not too bad overall.  

The cricket let me down with England just being too good, that was their 9th successive win, not doing to bad are they? Can they make it 10 on Tuesday?

Grand Prix today, with Alonso on pole.  I would be surprised to see him lead all race and win, so I'll be laying the field at 1.8, and then Alonso after lap 3 if he is leading.  What we need are a few rain showers to spice it up a bit.

I need to sort myself out a little on the trading front, still mixing betting in with my trades, I really must get more discipline into the trading.  Sometimes it is just down to pure greed, but I must learn o stick to an exit plan and go with it.  Stop the red days and increase in the green, even if they are only small ones.  So a bit more background reading and research for me.

To early to confirm any horses, and I need to go to work for a few hours, so will Tweet them later on @Taffcd 

Anyhow Good Luck






No comments:

Post a Comment